Bucket Trucks, Scissor lifts, Telelifts & Aerial Platforms
Regardless of your previous experience, these programs are applicable to all Aerial Lift operators. Beginners will discover the required information and experience to gain the knowledge to operator safely. Our main objective is to provide you the necessary skills to operator safely and reduce the risk of injury on your site.
Workers, employers and contractors should always be aware of the potential hazards, legislative requirements, and industry standards associated with this type of equipment operation.
Safety, on and off the job site, is always a priority.
OUR PROGRAMS PROVIDES:
- An eight-hour certified workshop identifying the fundamentals for safe operation
- A review of regional and industry regulations
- Understanding the equipment and components of your equipment
- Understand why a pre-use inspection is necessary
- Safe operation with hands on skill tests